Monday, August 29, 2011

Week 8 EOC: My Creative Content

For my creative content I will be making a video. The video will be made up of a few different parts that show the different things that my food truck has to offer. The first part of the video will be pictures of food that will be served at the food truck.  It will be a couple of them just to let people know what kind of food the people can expect to get when they go to the food truck. The next part of the video will be pictures of people together. It will like friends together having fun and smiling and all that just to show that people like being together and like to have fun. The final part will be clips of people doing their talent. There will be different clips of people dancing, singing, rapping and anything else that incorporates music. I will use footage to show that my food truck is for people that love doing these things and love sharing it with other people. All these clips will be stripped of audio and a song will be used over all the video. I will try to make the video at least 30 seconds long and use short little clips to get the message about the food truck through.

No comments:

Post a Comment